Weather is a major factor for doing anything in the desert. Build is currently on hold until fall 2016, when we can do things out there without dying. We will post more specific dates as we near the end of summer and can assess the weather.
In the meantime, we are still raising funds and collecting materials. If you would lie to help us out with an in kind donation, the things we are going to need most immediately will be
- 120 8" metal poles
We also would like to borrow several postholers, a small rototiller, and a cement mixer, if you know where we could find those for free-to-cheap.